Tuesday, February 2, 2010

random post

2nd February 2010 woot~~ can't believe i've left my blog dead for a while .. lol .. i've finally found proper time to update my bloggie .. alright, here are the updates for these few days 1 i've finally found a proper junior 2 i've understood chemistry and it's now my favourite my subject 3 i'm halfly in love with add maths 4 finally there's a way for me to understand physics 5 THERE'S PESTA RIA ~~!! LOL .. how lucky that there's pesta ria .. i get to experience it one more time before i leave school .. HAHA .. how lucky !! however, i've an unlucky fortune for this year and i hope this will be the last time i'm experiencing this .. i'm spending my valentine's day ALONE =.=ll *sob sob* coincidencely, chinese new year is also on valentine's day too .. I'M GOING TO JOHORE, PEOPLE ~~!! haha ..however, still .. i'm lonely this year .. i guess i have to get used to it ..
-aly loh-

No comments:

Post a Comment