Friday, December 31, 2010

31st December 2010
i felt so sorry to my bloggie.. i couldn't believe that it's already the last day of 2010.. my form 4 year just ended like so and i'm now waiting to get a year older in another few more hours, which means i'm dying to get my ass OFF of my freaking 5th-form class and get the hell out of HERE..
oh well, guess i have to patient and go through it as well.. anyhow, it'll be a new year tomorrow.. i've got a few wishes to be fulfilled and one of them is the most important one =] YOU are one of them, my dear <3 ahaha.. whatever my wish is, i only have 1 important one although i'm supposed to put the other one as the priority.. nevermind, forget all the craps.. i'm done blogging for now.. i'll update more when anything comes up..

SAYONARA~
lotsa love,
-alyloh-
aka y

No comments:

Post a Comment