Monday, July 20, 2009

mentally broken down

sometimes, i wonder ..
.....
if i DID choose the right guy to love ..
...and i'm wondering now ..
what to do now ..
YOU don't keep your promises
YOU don't try to comfort me whenever i'm angry or whenever i'm down
YOU only care about YOURSELF and not me
YOU don't talk whatever i reply you
i want YOU to comfort me whenever i'm angry or whenever i'm down
i don't want you to be such a ..
..PAK POH..
i want you to care about me
i want you to keep YOUR promises
whenever i want YOU, i really need YOU
i don't want to be alone
i don't wanna be YOUR toy anymore
'cause
i can't stand this anymore
what's up with YOU ??
why are YOU doing this ??
what do YOU want from me ??
YOU'll say you love me
BUT
YOU're not treating me as YOURs
YOU absolutely dont't protect me
and
YOU don't even care whatever i tell you
that's because..
..YOU don't listen to me..
this is seriously ridiculous
and i'm tired of all these stuff
i'll pray that YOU'll leave me alone
with love,
miserable - aly

No comments:

Post a Comment